<英文短笑话-百科知识-龙咔百科
> 百科知识 > 列表
英文短笑话
时间:2024-12-23 19:29:02
答案

1、Teacher: whoever answers my next question, can go home.

老师:谁能回到我下一个问题,谁就可以回家了。

One boy throws his bag out the window.

一个小男孩把书包扔到窗外。

Teacher: who just threw that?!

老师:谁刚刚把书包扔出去了?

Boy: Me! I’m going home now.

男孩:我!我现在要回家了。

2、What dog can jump higher than a building?

什么狗比大楼跳的还高?

Anydog, buildings can't jump!

任何一只狗,大楼又跳不起来。

3、What has a head, a tail, and no body?

什么有头、有尾,但是没有身体?

A coin!

硬币。

4、What has one eye but cannot see?

什么有一只眼睛,却看不见?

A needle.

针。

5、Wife: "How would you describe me?"

妻子:你会怎么形容我呢?

Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."

丈夫:ABCDEFGHIJK.

Wife: "What does that mean?"

妻子:那是什么意思?

Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."

丈夫:迷人的、魅力的、可爱的、令人愉悦的、优雅的、时髦的、漂亮的和火辣的。

Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"

妻子:哇,谢谢,但是“IJK”是什么意思呢?

Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

丈夫:开个玩笑!

6、Boy: Is this seat empty?

男孩:这个座位是空的么?

Girl: Yes and this one will be if you sit down.

女孩:是的,如果你坐下,我的座位也将是空的。

7、My little dog can't read

我的狗不识字 

Mrs. Brown: Oh, my dear, I have lost my precious little dog!

布朗夫人:哦,亲爱的,我把珍爱的小狗给丢了!

Mrs. Smith: But you must put an advertisement in the papers!

史密斯夫人:可是你该在报纸上登广告啊!

Mrs. Brown: It's no use, my little dog can't read.

布朗夫人:没有用的,我的小狗不认识字。”

8、My Wife Will Exchange Them

反正我太太明天会来换的

A gentleman walks into a store and asked for a pair of gloves.

一位先生走进一家商店要买副手套。

″Cloth or leather﹖″ asked the salesperson.

“您是要布的还是皮的?”售货员问。

″Makes no difference ″replied customer.

“没什么区别。”这位顾客回答。

″What color﹖″ asked the clerk.

“那您要什么颜色的呢?”售货员又问。

″Any″ he responded.

“什么颜色都成。”他回答。

″Size﹖″

“号码呢?”

″Give me whatever you prefer″ the gentleman said slightly exasperated. ″My wife will be back tomorrow to exchange them.″

“您就随便给我拿一副吧,”这位顾客有点不耐烦了,“反正我太太明天都会来换的。”

推荐
© 2024 龙咔百科